- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
– Audrey Hepburn
- Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.
– James Dean
- Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.
– Sarah Dessen
- Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, ‘Get the hell out of my way, I’ve got things to do.’
- Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.
– Louise Erdrich
- The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.
– Ernest Hemingway
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
– Mahatma Gandhi
- If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
– Bruce Lee
- Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent.
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Talents are best nurtured in solitude, but character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe