1) Desh ke liye jisne vilas ko thukraya tha,
Tyag videshi dhaage usne khud hi khaadi banaya tha..
Pehen ke kaath ki chappal jisne Satyagrahe ka raag sunaya tha,
Woh Mahatma Gandhi Kehlaya tha..
Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
2) Aaj ek solid bande ka janamdin hai,
Bole toh apne ‘Gandhi Bapu’ re..
Mast se yaad karne ka, aur karvaane ka,
Bole toh, iss message ko forward karne ka, kya maamu!
3) Sirf ek satya, ek ahimsha, Do hi jinke hathiyaar..
Unn hathiyaaro se hi toh, Kar diya Hindustaan azaad..
Aise amar aatma ko karo milke Salaam!
Happy Birthday Baapu J
4) G = Great
A = Amazing
N = Nationalist
D = Daring
H = Honest
I = Indian
Happy Birthday “Father of the Nation”
Happy Gandhi Jayanti .
5) Munnabhai: Ye Gandhi Bapu har note par haste kyu rehte hai?
Circuit: Simple hai bhai! Royenge to note geela nahi ho jayega na
Happy Gandhi Jayanti ^_^
6) It’s day of celebrations,
It’s day to value a special person,
Person who is the ‘Hero’ of our nation,
Who taught world the lesson of non-violence,
It’s Mahatama Gandhi- the Father of our Nation.
7) Lecturer: Write a short note on Gandhi Jayanti.
Pappu writes: Gandhiji was a great man, but maa kasam I dont know who is Jayanti.
Koi locha-lafda tha kya ‘Bapu’ ka!
8) Impact of movies:
Teacher: Who is Mahatma Gandhi?
Student: He is the one who helped Munnabhai to impress his girlfriend!
9) Teacher: Because of Gandhiji’s hard work what do we get on 15th August.
Student: A holiday
10) Teacher: What happened in 1869?
Student: Gandhiji was born.
Teacher: What happened in 1873?
Student: Gandhiji was four years old.
Student rocked, Teacher shocked!
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016