William Davis Miners’ Memorial Day is celebrated on June 11, 2014 to commemorate all the miners who were killed on the job by coal mining communities in Nova Scotia, Canada. The day is also known as Miners Memorial Day or Davis Day. William Davis was a coal miner who was killed during a protest near New Waterford by striking miners.
Here we present William Davis Miners’ Memorial Day 2014 SMS, Sayings, Quotes, Text Messages, Status, Facts For Facebook, WhatsApp Messages:
- Mining is like a search-and-destroy mission.
- I’m actually writing history. It isn’t what you’d call big history. I don’t write about presidents and generals… I write about the man who was ranching, the man who was mining, the man who was opening up the country.
- I think that most manufacturing and mining should be under the purview of state authorities.
- My father’s vision was to see the Pilbara developed in a way that would benefit his beloved north, and West Australia and he wanted to see Australia become a stronger economy benefiting from the development of our north. His life was spent pursuing that vision.
- I’ve never believed protectionism of that kind will lead us anywhere. I think you can have certain specific rules for engaging with India.. for example, not allowing mineral resources to be taken out of the country.. but there is not a shred of doubt in my mind that when you open an economy you should do it in totality. Foreign investment adds a sense of competition; we should see this as a wake-up call to modernise and upgrade. Companies that do not will undoubtedly die.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019