So it’s the love season and you are single by choice or otherwise, with all your committed friends getting super busy planning their big day, it gets a bit boring not to have anything to do. Here are 10 awesome ideas that you can try out yourself or with your bunch of friends this Valentine’s day and make it super amazing. Who says singles can’t have fun on Valentine’s?
1. You have all the money you didn’t spend on your potential date, so go ahead spoil yourself. A spa session or maybe a manicure and a massage to pamper yourself for the girls and all the PS or Xbox games for the guys you have been lusting for what better an occasion to treat yourself, than the time you are celebrating your freedom.
2. Spend Friday night with your crush, this one holds true especially for girls. A cozy bed, soft pillows, tub full of popcorns and your favorite movie star crush’s movies. What more could you have asked for. Invite a bunch of friends over if you want to share your crush or just enjoy him all to yourself 😉
3. Long drive or a bike ride with your buddies on a Friday night, can’t get more awesome than that, can it? While the couples flock to expensive restraints and malls grab your single gang and plan a long drive or a bike ride to your favorite hang out places.
4. Street food galore, when everyone is clogging up the expensive places in town get a bunch of friends and flock over to your favorite road side eatery. Cheap, yummy and super memorable.
5. Plan a night out; make it an all girls sleep over, a guy’s night out or hangout with the entire group. Roam around the city (ensuring safety standards of course) at night. Go to a beach or a resort or crash at a friend’s empty place. Have a blast with your friends and have all the fun that couples would never do.
6. Head out of town, a lone traveler, a group holiday or a family get together it’s a weekend and heading out to some place nearby to enjoy a peaceful and serene mini-vacation with those you love spending time with, is a great idea.
7. Devote time to a neglected hobby, everyone usually has at least one hobby that calms your nerves but usually gets neglected when life gets too busy. Spend Valentine’s Day engrossed in your own guilty pleasure. Finally beat that video game you bought months ago, get back into running, working out, comic books, nail art, photography or whatever makes you happy. It will help you forget about Valentine’s Day and will give you a sense of accomplishment when you’ve completed the task.
8. Just because you’re single doesn’t mean you’re alone! Round up some unattached friends and hit the bars, a restaurant, the local karaoke joint, the bowling lanes, whatever. Revel in your ability to have an amazing time, no dates needed.
9. Party at your place! Invite friends over for wine, appetizers, gossiping, and good times. To mix it up, make it a theme party, like suggesting that everyone wear all pink (or black, if you caught the “Singles Awareness Day” bug) and create an iPod playlist with songs like “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” and “Holding Out for a Hero.”
10. Ask a guy/ girl friend out for a platonic date and split a meal at a tasty restaurant. Make a game out of your dinner discussion by looking around the restaurant at all the couples (there will be a ton!) and guessing which ones will actually last, based on their body language, look for bloopers, odd misfits, weird couples and their antics.
Even after reading this if you feel lonely and curse being single, especially during the valentine season you can feel better by reading these amazing tips to survive the valentine season for all singles right here: http://bit.ly/1kRBVVw.
Hope you have a memorable Single Valentine’s Day 🙂
- Top 25 Sweet Awesome Romantic Lovely Happy Rose Day 2014 SMS, Quotes, Messages In English For Facebook And Whatsapp
- 25 Amazingly Beautiful Happy Rose Day 2014 Images, Greetings And Wallpapers
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Romantic Lovely Happy Rose Day 2014 Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages In Hindi For Facebook And Whatsapp
- Top 10 amazing Budget- Friendly gifts for your valentine!
- How to survive Valentine’s- the perfect tips for all Singles!
- 10 Amazing ways to celebrate Valentine’s day for Singles
Latest posts by Ami Pandya (see all)
- Mumbai Matters News – Print And Social Media Partner - April 23, 2015
- Everything you need to know about ‘Fests.info’ our Online Media Partner! - April 23, 2015
- Awesome Study Guide For You To Score Maximum In Production And Material Management - December 1, 2014