In India, Sherlock Holmes fans have more reasons to cheer as they will be catching the brand new season of BBC One’s hit TV series Sherlock, just 2 days after its U.K. premiere on New Year’s Day i.e. In India, it will be aired on 3rd January 2014, Friday, at 10pm on AXN.
It’s time to cheer up for all the fans as after desperately waiting for 2 long years, the third season comes back to bring smile on the face of millions of people.
The three episodes of season 3 which have been named The Empty Hearse, The Sign of Three and His Last Vow are loosely based on novels and short stories of the original Sherlock Holmes Stories.
The 3 clues for the new season 3 are Rat, Wedding and Bow.
For those who aren’t aware or have never seen the first 2 seasons, this is what you need to know:
In the final episode of Season 2, ‘The Reichenbach Fall’ ended with Sherlock leaping from atop a London high-rise. Just as everyone was led to believe that Sherlock was dead, we were told that he actually faked his death and has gone incognito. For the last two years, fans have been speculating how Sherlock Holmes survived the fatal fall.
What’s in store for the fans in Season 3?
- The first episode “The Empty Hearse” will show how Sherlock orchestrated his own death through precise choreography.
- With Jim Moriarty (Andrew Scott) dead in the final episode of Season 2, Sherlock and John are set to face Charles Agustus Magnussen (played by Lars Mikkelsen) often referred to as ‘Napolean of Blackmail’.
- The relationship between the detective couple will never be hunky-dory again as we are most likely to see John Watson getting married in the third season.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019