- Liability as past Member: If the liquidation of the company takes place within one year of forfeiture, the member whose shares have been forfeited cannot be held liable as a contributory.
- Cessation of liability: The liability of the members whose shares have been forfeited ceases if and when the company receives payment in full of all such money in respect of the shares.
- Forfeited shares become the property of the company: The forfeited shares become the property of the company on forfeiture and may be reissued or otherwise disposed off on such terms and in such way as the board thinks correct.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019