- Partnership at will: Where the partners have not provided in their deed, for the duration of partnership or for the termination of partnership, the partnership is called “partnership at will”. A partner may retire to dissolve the partnership at his will, by giving a notice to other partners, of his intention to do so.
- Particular partnership: A person may become a partner with another person in particular adventures or undertakings.
- Partnership for a fixed term: Where the partners fix the definite period or duration of partnership, it is called a partnership for a fixed term.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019