Rights Of Common Carrier
- He has a right to have the goods delivered to him.
- He is entitled to prescribe the hire for the carriage of goods by him.
- He is entitled to exercise a lien on the goods in his possession for hire and other expenses or charges.
- He has a right to be reimbursed for the expenses incurred by him in the protection of the goods when the consignee refuses to take delivery of them.
- If the goods are perishable, he can sell away the goods when the consignee has not taken delivery of them and the goods are about to perish or if the goods get spoiled in transit.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019