- He is entitled to the increase or profit from goods bailed
- In the case of gratuitous loan, the lender may require the goods to be returned, even though he lent it for a fixed period for specific purpose. But if such a request causes loss to the bailee exceeding the benefit he derives, the bailor should indemnify the borrower.
- The bailor is entitled to terminate the contract when the bailee does any act inconsistent with the terms of bailment.
Illustration: A gives a horse to B for hire for his own riding. B drives the horse in his carriage. The bailment can be terminated at the option of A.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019