Matters Referred To Arbitration
- All disputes of civil and quasi-civil nature
- All matters affecting the private rights of the parties which can be the subject-matter of a civil suit
- All matters connected with the personal rights of the parties such as marriage, maintenance or conditions on which husband and wife may separate etc.
- Matters of questions of law and fact.
- A time-barred debt, etc.
But the following matters cannot be referred to arbitration:-
(a) A suit for divorce of restitution of conjugal rights
(b) Right arising out of an illegal transaction
(c) Insolvency proceedings
(d) Matters relating to public charities
(e) Matters of criminal nature, e.g. murder, theft etc.
(f) Proceedings with regard to lunacy.
(g) Testamentary matters
(h) Appointment of a guardian to a minor
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019