- To disclose all the material facts relating to the promotion of the company.
- It is the duty of the promoter to disclose all the profit, otherwise the contract on which the profit stands will be cancelled.
- All the material facts relating to the purchase of assets should be disclosed.
- A promoter is not allowed to derive a profit from the sale of his own property, to the company unless all facts are disclosed.
It is the duty of the promoter to see that there is no untrue statement in prospectus or statement is lieu of prospectus.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019