Characteristics of floating charges:–
- Floating charge is a charge on a class of assets of the company, both present and future.
- The class is one which in the normal course of the business of the company would be changing from time to time.
- It is found that unless some steps are taken by or on behalf of those interested in the charge, the company may carry on its business in the same way as it carried earlier.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019