WELINGKAR GD TOPICS OF 2011 AND 2012
1. Advertising on TV Still delivers.
2. After Chernobyl and Fukushima what is the future of Nuclear Energy in India.
3. Agitation or Revolution
4. Are Indian Politicians are puppets in hands of Indian Corporates
5. Branding is all a Gimmick
6. Can a movement like Anna Hazare’s and Lokpal bill change the political
scenario of India.
7. Can Anna Hazare clean up India?
8. Can corruption in India be minimized without the Jan Lokpal Bill.
9. Can idealism & realism exist together??
10. Climate, Change & I
11. Corruption is more at top or bottom
12. Cricket world cup — a wastage of time or a uniting force
13. Democracy-Boon/Bane for India
14. Does business demand unethical practices?
15. Glamor & Bollywood attracting a lot of youth
16. Growing consumerism is the indication of the nation’s economic prosperity
17. How can B-schools prepare better entrepreneurs?
18. How will you use technology to eradicate corruption
19. India and china: one manufacturing hub and other knowledge hub….
20. India GDP, Agri :16%, Indust:29%, Services:55%; its implications
21. India Shining or India Corrupt
22. Indians perform better at individual level or in groups
23. Innovative methods to keep the cities clean.
24. Joint Family V/s Nuclear family
25. Micro-Finance has got a bad name…. Give reasons for it
26. Quality is myth in India
27. Role of youth in anticorruption
28. Should India adopt one child policy like china
29. Should Pakistan be declared a terrorist state?
30. Social networking – advantage or distraction
31. Social networking a boon/bane
32. What if corporates like TCS, infosys governed our country for the next 5 years
33. What India can learn from China and vice versa.
34. What is more important skill of a leader, great thinking or excellent execution?