- Revise the question banks and last 5 years’ University question papers
- Good chances that theory questions will be asked for more weightage marks
- Instead of auditing the answers i.e. reading the answers from the book, you have to solve/practice
- Solving sums can also help in memorizing the formulas and always remember to write formula in the answers
In logistics, explanations can be in own language but the point heading should be as per the book and also give examples wherever possible.
Latest posts by Ankit Mundra (see all)
- TYBMS Exam Preparation: 5 Quick Tips by Prof. Ankit Mundra - November 17, 2013