- Decision Variables: The unknowns to be determined.
- Constraints: Mathematical equations of the limitations imposed by the situation or problem characteristics. Constraints define limits within which the solution of the Problem has to be found.
- Objective Function: The mathematical equation of the major goal of the Problem.
- Linear Relationship: Each Variable appears in only one term & only the first power.
- Feasible Solution: A set of values of Decision Variables which satisfy all the constraints.
- Optimal Solution: A Feasible Solution which optimizes the Objective Function.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019