1) Name Yourself Day is celebrated on 9th April ever year to try a new name for the day.
2) People who wanted to legally change their name or use first and middle name majorly face resistance from elder members of the family, kids, siblings and co-workers.
3) This day is your chance to give yourself whatever name you would like – only for a day 😉
4) Give yourself a chance to have a cool and catchy nickname – if you like it then select the new name for lifetime otherwise keep it only for few hours.
5) Pick a name which adds a sense of bravado and courage to your life and use the day as a great excuse to give something else a new try.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019