1) Government organizations and several private insurance companies have entered the Insurance market increasing the demand for qualified and competent insurance professionals.
2) Students may opt for General Insurance or Life Insurance according to one’s area of interest.
3) One can gain valuable business knowledge which helps to understand and gauge various aspects of business strategies and concepts many of which can be applied to our day to day business operations.
4) One gets to learn about the Principles of Insurance, Legal Aspects of Insurance, Indian Insurance Environment, Practices of General Insurance including Insurance Accounting, Property and Liability Insurance, Marketing of General Insurance, Risk Management in General Insurance, Personal and Health Insurance, Life Insurance Marketing, Life Insurance Products, Underwriting and Claims Management, Practices and Applications of Life Insurance.
5) Career Opportunities-
i) Insurance Consultant,
ii) Sales Executive,
iii) Business Development Manager,
iv) Insurance Agent,
v) Development Officer etc.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019