1) There is a demand of Banking Professionals with the tremendous growth in the Banking sector.
2) There are specialized fields emerging in the Banking sector like Merchant Banking and International Banking due to Globalization and Privatization.
3) New Generation Banking Professionals are expected to have intensive, interdisciplinary and practical management education, knowledge of operational aspects of banking and finance and also possess managerial and technological skills.
4) Students would get exposed to Indian Banking and Financial System, Marketing of Banking Services, Banking Regulations and Laws, Global Banking and Finance, Bank Lending Policies and Procedures, Micro Financing, Rural and Co-operative Banking.
5) Career Opportunities-
i) Banking Officer and Bank Manager in Nationalized, Private Banks and Foreign Banks,
ii) Financial Analyst,
iii) Financial Planner,
iv) Portfolio Manager,
vii) Financial Manager,
ix) Financial Agents etc.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019