1) Reach As High As You Can Day is celebrated on 14th April every year as an “unofficial” holiday.
2) On this day, you should think about achieving all you possibly can in life and follow your dreams.
3) It is the perfect opportunity for you to think more about what you can do now to help fulfill your own ambitions for the future.
4) Engage your thoughts on “What are your dreams?” “What do you want?” “What are your goals?”
5) Use this day to reach and attain, or even surpass, your goals and objectives and expand your horizons.
No limits for the day! Reach as high as you can!
Here are 7 steps given by Dr. Phil to successfully achieve a goal:
- Express your goal in terms of specific events or behaviors.
- Express your goal in terms that can be measured.
- Assign a timeline to your goal.
- Choose a goal you can control.
- Plan and program a strategy that will get you to your goal.
- Define your goal in terms of steps.
- Create accountability for your progress toward your goal.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019