1) Company Secretary (C.S.) course is offered by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), a duly registered Institute by passing of an Act in parliament.
2) It is for a student who likes theory subjects more than the practical subjects. Though they are there, more weightage is placed on the theory subjects, especially having a law orientation.
3) The candidate is expected to be conversant with Company regulation and corporate governance.
4) The contribution of Company Secretaries is immense in interpretation of laws especially Company Law.
5) The candidates are also expected to be experts in compliance with Company Law provisions.
6) Professionals like Company Secretaries cannot afford to become prisoners of the present, but have to take a hard look at the future.
7) Layman tends to focus on the limitations set by the present whereas professionals need to visualize the sweeping changes in future and gear up accordingly.
8) This is a good opportunity to find a spark in yourself and gives a good exposure in corporate world.
9) A candidate can expect a pay package of 5-7 lakhs per annum initially at the entry level in the profession.
10) There is no upper limit with the growth in experience and expertise.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019