1)You must be ready to work extra hard to become a Chartered Accountant.
2) If you find yourself industrious, having good grasping power and a liking towards practical subjects, you are perhaps the right person to go for it.
3) In India, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) does the job of regulating the profession of Chartered Accountancy, which was set up under the Chartered Accountancy Act, 1949.
4) Career in CA gives you an entry into the profession at a managerial level with giant corporate.
5) This is a reputed career and its importance has been growing steadily with the technological advancement in business systems.
6) A chartered Accountant holds prestige in the society and earns handsomely.
7) It includes conducting audit and taxation related services.
8) The Chartered Accountants are also required to assess the risks of the companies designing control system to counter those risks.
9) Those who come out successful in CPT (Common Proficiency Test), IPCC and Final alongwith articles (training) and a 15 days course on General Management and Communication skills (GMCS) are eligible to apply for the membership of the Institute.
10) A candidate can expect a pay package of 6-8 lakhs per annum initially at the entry level in the profession.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019