Still unable to forget your nightmare of Financial Management Exam paper?
Here are the top 10 crazy things you could have done in your FM exams:
1) When you got the FM question paper, you could have made paper airplanes and aimed them at the supervisor/instructor.
2) Answer the exam with “Top 10 Reasons Why FM Professor Sucks”
3) Play with your calculator and try to make the following words:
4) Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor/supervisor asks why, tell him in a very offensive tone, “The light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!”
5) After reading the whole question paper, you could have loudly said this “I don’t understand ANY of this. I’ve been to every lecture all semester long! What’s the deal? And who the hell are you? Where’s the regular guy?”
6) You could have bought a black marker and returned the answer paper with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
7) Ask for an extra supplement (although you are not allowed) and argue with the instructor its your right and the instructor is stopping you to top in the University.
8) Attempt to talk to your friends by breaking the malpractice rules 😉
9) Since it was a FM exam, answer in essay form even for the numerical/sums. Be creative.
10) On the answer sheet, find a new and interesting way to refuse to answer each and every question.
For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for your actions if you decided to actually do any of this! If you get caught and kicked out don’t blame me.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019