Teacher’s Day 2014 SMS, Messages, Quotes, Wordings, Wishes, Status for Android Apps in Punjabi:
1) Student:exam ke liee tension ho rahi hai, magar meine kiyse exam me pass karunga?
Teacher: pass karne ke liee exam ke tension bad dena parega.
Happy teacher’s day!
2) Teacher ne bachon se kaha
“jab ham student they to bohat laiq they”
Aik bachay ne masoomiat se kaha
“Ap ko ustaad qabil mil gaey hon gey”
Happy Teacher’s day!
In India, Teachers day is celebrated on 5th September, 2014 on the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan who was awarded by “Bharat Ratna” which is highest civilian’s award in India. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan is the first Vice President and Second President of India. He believed that “Teachers should be the best minds in the country”, and since 1962 his birthday on September 5 is celebrated as Teacher’s Day.
Don’t miss to check:
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019