S.I.E.S College of Commerce & Economics
Re-accredited and rated ‘A’ by NAAC. ISO 9001:2008 certified
Keeping in view the growing demand in the stream of Commerce, the SIES College of Commerce and Economics was established by the South Indian Education Society in May 1989. The then Vice-President Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma inaugurated the College. Right from its inception, the College has grown from strength to strength as the results testify year after year. The pursuit of excellence has added to our academic stature and the College is among the leading educational institutions in Mumbai today.
S.I.E.S College of Commerce & Economics is proud to have achieved the A certificate by NAAC in the academic year of 2009-2010.
The institution believes in ‘RISING WITH EDUCATION’, and they therefore have left no stones unturned in providing the required opportunities to their students.
The courses offered by S.I.E.S College of Commerce & Economics at various levels of education include the following:
1. Junior college
2. Degree College
- B.Com. (Accounting & Finance)
- B.Com. (Banking & Insurance)
- B.Com (Financial Markets)
3. Post Graduate Courses
4. Add on courses
- Tally Program
- Certificate course on Capital Market
- Certificate course on Computer Technology
The medium of instruction is English.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019