Royal Enfield’s classic 350 is creating a vroom all around let’s take a look on it.
The new model is got some new transformation but the classic design is what not changed because it’s the classic look that attracts the customer. Now this classic is fitted modern engine and technology.
The engine it hold is just what the thunderbird holds the TWINSPARK engine.
- 50cc, single cylinder, 4 stroke, spark ignition, air cooled, OHV engine produces 41.3 Nm of torque.
- Single saddle seat with springs provides maximum comfort for luxurious and relaxing ride.
- Aesthetically designed short silencer for that 1950’s look. Available as an optional accessory for off-road use only.
- Vintage tail lamp assembly features a classic design.
- Finely crafted tank with post war era graphics and thigh pads make for a vintage look.
- Tool box with classic design.
|Type||Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Twinspark|
|Bore x stroke||70mm x 90mm|
|Compression Ratio||8.5 : 1|
|Maximum Power||19.8 bhp @ 5250 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||28 Nm @ 4000 rpm|
|Ignition System||Transistorised Coil Ignition|
|Gearbox||5 Speed Constant Mesh|
|Engine Oil||15 W 50 API, SL Grade JASO MA|
|Fuel Supply||UCAL 29mm, Constant Vacuum Carburettor|
|Air Cleaner||Paper Element|
CHASSIS & SUSPENSION
|Type||Single downtube, using engine as stressed member|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, 35mm forks, 130mm travel|
|Rear suspension||Twin gas charged shock absorbers with 5-step adjustable preload, 80mm travel|
|Ground Clearance||135 mm|
|Kerb Weight||187 Kg (with 90% Fuel & Oil)|
|Fuel Capacity||13.5 Ltr|
BRAKES & TYRES
|Tyres Fr.||90/90 – 19|
|Tyres Rr.||110/90 – 18|
|Brakes Front||280mm Disc, 2-Piston caliper|
|Brakes Rear||153mm Drum, Single Lead Internal Expanding|
|Tail Lamp||21 W / 5 W|
|Turn Signal Lamp||–|
|Electrical System||12 volt – DC|
|Battery||12 volt, 14 Ah|
|Head Lamp||60 W / 55 W, HALOGEN|
In its class its best to buy and the final verdict could be, The Classic 350 will appeal to more than just hard core Bullet riders. It retains the thumpy, torquey feel of an RE, but it is a well styled bike; almost like a lifestyle purchase.
By Harshvardhan Singh
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016