Mumbai, the theater of dreams, is also the most romantic place in INDIA. Being a commercial city, Mumbai has set a place for every dreamer to work in Mumbai. People love the sea view and the beauty of every single thing in Mumbai. But here are some of the places for the somewhat green couples of Mumbai where they get some space for themselves.
1. BAN STAND, BANDRA: One of the most visited places in Mumbai is the ban stand. People get some space here and frequently visit here with their partners. The place is better known for the bungalow of super star SHAHRUKH KHAN. The place has the best view of the recently build BANDRA-WORLI sea link. Many of the Bollywood movies have been shot over here and for the same people love to visit here and get the cool breeze of the sea and get affection of their partner.
2. Queens necklace, Marine lines: The queen’s necklace is one of the best marvels of Mumbai after the gateway of India. The place is famous for two reasons. One the night view appears as a necklace and secondly the couples showing their PDA. Couples, specially the younger ones are the most in numbers showing their affection towards the partner. But as it being the most iconic place in Mumbai people don’t mind showing off their public display of affection without any hesitations.
3. The Hanging garden: hanging garden, the name itself suggest its story. It is located in the Mumbai city and is a garden build on a big rock. Of late it has become a place for a couples hangout. The benches being set for them they come here to have a peaceful time with their dear ones. Though there is a lot of police security near the garden people still prefer to go there and have their love displayed publicly. The hanging gardens have a very peaceful environment making the day of the person visiting.
4. Water kingdom, Borivali: One of the newest entrants in the list of the couple places is the water kingdom. Being Asia’s largest theme water park many people are attracted towards it. Couples get enough time to spend with each other in the water and have fun in some lazy lousy and comfortable rides. People come here to enjoy the water park and get some happy family time along the day. But for the couples, it has been one of the best places to stay.
Though people show their affection for their partner, they even show how comfortable with their partners are. We must understand that showing our love publicly leads our name to be destroyed. Love and affection towards one is not shown it is implied unto others. It would be fair enough to say that showing love publicly not only destroys our image, but also show our character to others. Don’t you youngsters feel ashamed to show your love in public? If yes den we must raise our voice against it in best possible manner.
Latest posts by Kabeer Rath (see all)
- Leading e-Commerce Brands in India - August 23, 2014
- Revealed: Unknown Facts About Karan Johar - August 14, 2014
- Shocking Expectations From The Movie Singham Returns - August 14, 2014