NEW SYLLABUS OF SYBMS SEM IV – PRODUCTION & TOTAL QUALITY MANANGEMENT(T.Q.M.)
1. To acquaint learners with the basic management decisions with respect to production
and quality management.
2. To make the learners understand the designing aspect of production systems. 3. To enable the learners apply what they have learnt theoretically.
- Production and Operations Management: R. Paneerselvam
- Production (Operations) Management: L.C. Jhamb
- K. Ashwathappa and K .Shridhar Bhatt ; Production and Operations management
- Productivity Management: Concepts and Techniques, Sawhney S.C., Tata McGraw Hill
- Srinivas Gondhalekar and Uday Salunkhe, “Productivity Techniques”, Himalaya Publishing House
Latest posts by Bhautik Kawa (see all)
- TYBMS SEM-V OLD Results declared on 16th July 2016 - July 16, 2016
- TYBMS SEM-VI CBGS (75:25) 2015 Results declared on 24th Feb 2016 - February 24, 2016
- MeterDown 2016 – R. D. National College’s - February 23, 2016