NEW SYLLABUS OF SYBMS SEM IV – BUSINESS PLANNING & ENTREPRENEURIAL MANAGEMENT
1. Entrepreneurship is one of the major focus areas of the discipline of Management. This course introduces Entrepreneurship to budding managers.
2. To develop entrepreneurs & to prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of management function of a company with special reference to SME sector.
- Dynamics of Entrepreneurial Development Management – Vasant Desai, Himalaya Publishing House.
- Entrepreneurial Development – S.S. Khanna
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management – CL Bansal, Haranand Publication
- Entrepreneurial Development in India – Sami Uddin, Mittal Publication
- Entrepreneur Vs Entrepreneurship- Human Diagno
Latest posts by Bhautik Kawa (see all)
- TYBMS SEM-V OLD Results declared on 16th July 2016 - July 16, 2016
- TYBMS SEM-VI CBGS (75:25) 2015 Results declared on 24th Feb 2016 - February 24, 2016
- MeterDown 2016 – R. D. National College’s - February 23, 2016