We all love ourselves and care for our body and skin. Especially the people today really care and work for their healthy body and try out all remedies and precautions to have a healthy body. A healthy skin adds the maximum weightage to a personality. Many times due to busy schedule we are not able to share time with our skin. We take care of our diet but the skin care part lacks. Also the pollution and harmful sun rays to which we are exposed everyday demerits our skin tone and quality. But we need to take some time out and do something to nourish our own skin. We end up buying several products for our skin investing high prices. Some benefit us while some prove to be harmful. Regular use of these products can cause damage to the skin too. It’s always best to go Natural! Check out some natural ways to nourish your skin below:
WANT A GLOWING SKIN?
Having a glowing skin is now easier with this really available ingredients at home.
INGREDIENTS: 1 tablespoon Gram flour (besan)
1 tablespoon Wheat flour (aata used for making rotis)
Some pinches of turmeric powder
Now make sure you take the quantity as per your requirement. Even if it is extra you can apply it over again making it a thick toner for your face. Add the first 3 ingredients and then slowly pour milk in order to have a smooth thick or little flowy batter. Don’t add too much milk and make the mixture a liquid. Then start massaging your face and neck in circular motions. Massage roughly and make sure all dirt is removed from your face. Apply as much as batter and keep massaging until your face turns hard. AT LAST dip your hands in water and again massage all over making all hard batter turn soft. Keep massaging and then wash your face with cold water. You can observe the glow instantly.
NOTE: You can use it all over your body too.
Have a skin whitening mixture with this this 2 INGREDIENTS: Oats and Lime juice. The oats should be cooked and mashed. Take about 1 tablespoon. And mix the lemon juice well with it and apply all over your face and neck. Massage well. Wash your face after 20 minutes when the batter is dry on your face. And then pat dry. You will feel your face smooth and brighter. Tone and Moisturize your skin later.
PREPARE YOUR OWN SKIN TONER.
A skin toner helps you in many ways. It helps in closing the pores in your skin. When the pores are closed your skin does not absorb the makeup which you apply. People having excessive oily skin should use a toner as it helps to dry out the extra oil making your skin looking beautiful. We often use products to finish off the skin care part. A home made skin toner helps you maintain the pH of your skin which we often lose due to rough care. Artificial products harms your skin. It’s always best to use a home made skin care product with ingredients available right in your kitchen!
(FOR REGULAR SKIN TYPE)
Add 1 cup of cucumber juice, add 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix well. Store it in a bottle and place it in the fridge. After it cools apply the juice on your face using a cotton ball. Dab it over your face. Wash it with water after 20 minutes. Apply this every day.
(FOR OILY SKIN)
Take 4 tbsp. of cucumber juice, add 2tbsp of carrot juice, add 1 tbsp. of mint juice, and add 1 tbsp. of lemon juice. Mix well. Place this mixture in the FREEZER. Once frozen rub this cubes on your face. Use this remedy if you have EXCESSIVE OILY SKIN. It will surely live you fresh.
You can also use milk, turmeric powder and honey mixture for an oily skin.
Take ½ tsp of vegetable oil, add 1 tsp of lemon juice, add 1 tsp of honey, Mix well. Apply this on your face and live for 10 minutes. Then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Before you use a toner, first wash your skin with a soap. If your skin is too dry and faces severe skin disorders better consult your doctor before using any thing.
Some other ways to nourish your skin:
- Drink lots and lots of water in a day. 7 to 9 glasses is a must. It will provide glow and nourish your skin.
- Include lots of fruits, vegetables and fibre in your diet.
- Do yoga or aerobics. This really helps you nourish your skin as the blood pressure is in control.
- Use yoghurt (dahi) as it works as a natural skin cleanser and nourishes your skin.
- Use a sunscreen lotion with SPF (sun protection factor) or at least 15, when you go out in the sun.
- After shower apply a lotion or moisturizer.
- Before bathing massage your entire body with mustard oil. This will soften your skin.
- During winters apply body lotion to prevent drying. Also use lemon, honey and glycerin to prevent drying.
- During summers take precautions for dehydration of your skin. Keep it cool. Drink lots of water and body cooling foods as well.
Take care of your skin, Have a healthy beautiful life!!! 🙂
- SANGITA MAITY.
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016