An Interview with Ms. Sangita Maity, BMS student of Somaiya College, contributor of 100 amazing articles on BMS.co.in of the year 2014:
1) Tell us about yourself
About myself …well in one line – beautifully chaotic 🙂
The elaboration goes here – I am in the first year of my bachelors degree, a reader at heart, adventurer at heart, love writing unusual unique things, a great foodie and travel, music, dance lover. I love to talk, socialize, be with my quality bunch of people and also watch good movies, cook, shop, learn new things!
2) How and when did you get started writing?
I started writing from my school days. I only knew I can write readable stuffs when I won an inter school competition. Gradually my reading tastes changed, I started loving the world of words more. I used to write in my diaries but only got a great platform through this internship by BMS.co.in.
3) How do you usually find your ideas / writing topics?
By observations, by the people around me, the things that I feel the world should know, a sought of awareness on my part or any other things that I love myself, things that’s quite high but I do not know – I go for a research. Or any piece that evaluates from my mind. Anything – ideas are many! The world is so big 🙂
4) What are your favorite books?
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, The Journey by Brandon Bays, Life is what you make it by Preeti Shenoy, Life of others by Neel Mukherjee.
5) Favorite films?
Besides SRK’s films, Persy Jackson (film series), The smurfs (film series), Zindagi na milegi dobara (2011), Hum saath saath hain (1999), English Vinglish (2012), 2 States (2014), Queen (2014), and many more.
6) Favorite Music?
Retro, Bollywood, Ghazals.
7) Give us 3 “Good to know” facts about you.
There are 4 – I love helping people, I love to keep my promises and satisfy relationships, I love to smile to my heart out, I love to be worst to the bad… HaHa 😛
8) Who has influenced you the most in your life? And Why?
It would be my grandmother. I have always learned a lot from her, her struggles and experiences. Also it would be some of my teachers and idols whom I try to imitate in life.
9) What next after the BMS writing internship?
I Firstly have a huge list of books that I want to read, I want to grow as a writer. I don’t know what’s after that as in practical terms. But anything that’s interesting, worthful, fruitful, creative – I would be in it.
10) What tips would you like to give to the upcoming writers / interns of BMS.co.in?
Be sincere, hard-working, creative and keep on challenging yourself. All the very best ! 🙂
11) Your feedback/suggestions for BMS.co.in?
Bms.co.in is already doing a great job by connecting all the BMS students with superb study materials and other readers with it’s beautiful articles. I wish them a very best of luck for the further coming many many years 🙂
Below is the list of 100 Interesting Articles of BMS.co.in Content Writer Intern ‘Sangita Maity’
- Simple Yet Sassy – 15 Evergreen Fashion Trends That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion!
- 5 Totally yummy Dosa Recipes You Must Try!
- Crazy Reasons Why Being A Woman Is a Matter Of Pride!
- Do You Also Have That One Friend Now Turned Into A Stranger?
- Heal Yourself – The Right Way!
- Love, Dating and All The Dramebazi In Our Lives!
- An Experience Worth Sharing: My Meet With Dr. Kalam!
- Revealed Reasons Behind … BUNKING!
- How You Should Deal With Academic Stress…
- How Should You Manage Time For STUDIES!
- How Should You Deal With STAGE FEAR!
- The Twisted Tale Of Academics and Relationships..
- The very Important Role Of A Father In A Child’s Life!
- Who Are You ??? DISCOVER YOURSELF!
- Engaging Into Social Work!
- 7 Amazing Foods Youngsters Can’t Stay Away From
- Do You Also Have A Jealous Friend ???
- How Travel Shapes You!
- I Will Make My Dreams…Come True!
- ‘Youngsters Squeezed Sandwich’ – By Family Pressure!!!
- Do You Feel Dead???
- My Take On The Incredible Local Trains!!!
- The Priceless Ship – Relationship
- Fake Facebook Life Exposed
- How To Beat Boredom Of Exams During Weekends
- Natural Ways To Nourish Your Skin
- How To Perform Well In A Group Interview
- All you want to know about the Grand Durga Pooja Festival!!!
- Real Men!!!
- 15 Amazing Things Only Blunt People Understand
- For WHOM Does A GIRL DRESS For??? Revealing All Truths…
- Aren’t Indian Women Ruling Bollywood These Days?
- Secrets Of A Perfect Relationship!!!
- 10 Amazing Ways To Be Happy Always!!!!!
- Amazing Quick Breakfast Recipes For Food Lovers (Part 1)
- The Unreal Mask – WE ALL WEAR!!!
- How Movies Make Us Believe In Love!!!
- 5 Awesomely Yummy Diwali Special Snacks And Sweets You Must Surely Try!
- ALL about Breast Cancer: You SHOULD Know
- Everything You Need To Know About Window 10
- Can One Love Be Expressed In Many Different Ways?
- Amazing Quick Breakfast Recipes For Food Lovers (Part 2)
- ONE DAY In The Life Of A BMS Student!
- Bollywood Movies You Will Watch Again And Again! (Part 1)
- What Can We Do For Women’s …Equality? Education? Safety? Freedom?
- Public vs Critics, Who Gets It Right?
- Awesome Globe Recipes That You Can Give A Try
- The Undiscovered London
- THE COMPLETE HEALTH GUIDE: Diet To Cleanse Your Body
- The Revealing Agent of Relationships
- Are You Lazy Or Are You Busy?
- 12 BEAUTIFUL Styles of Draping a Dupatta You Never Knew About
- Amazing Beautiful Places To Visit In Germany
- The Most Delicious Spicy Recipes of India
- The Superb Yummy Cupcakes Recipes You Should Definitely Try
- The Unknown REAL Sense of Adventure
- Have You Ever Been Scared Of Your Dreams?
- 12 Amazing Things You Definitely Must Do During Vacations
- 7 GREAT Ways To IMPRESS Your Mom
- OMG! My Dad & Mom Joined Facebook! Should I Add Them Or Not?
- Easy Healthy International Recipes You MUST Give A Try!
- 15 Things Only FOOD LOVERS Will Relate To
- One day in Hong Kong : 24 Hours of Life In The City
- Best Places Around The World To Relax, Retreat And Spa
- STYLE AND FASHION: What’s Your Style?
- Party Punch Drinks and Desserts For A Perfect Special Celebration
- Burgers Everywhere: THE BEST BURGERS RECIPES
- The Super Yummy Burgers Recipes You Should Give A Try
- What is Asthma? Everything That You Need To Know About Asthma
- Yummy Food Ideas & Recipes For Christmas Parties
- WARNING: You Too Might Be Over – Weighted
- Why You Should Be Happy From Your Own Things?
- 30 Years of Bhopal Gas Tragedy
- Elderly People: Who Will Share Their Responsibility?
- Are You Smitten By The Virus “Log Kya Kahenge…?”
- “My Dress, My Choice” – The Gauhar Khan Issue
- Fabulous Fresh Fruit Recipes You Should Definitely Try To Make (Part 2)
- Fabulous Fresh Fruit Recipes You Should Definitely Try To Make
- 4 Simple & Elegant Recipes for Christmas Feast (Part 2)
- 4 Simple & Elegant Recipes for Christmas Feast
- Are We Losing Our Values? : Spirituality
- The Most Amazing Tips To Make The Perfect Cookies
- Cookies Everywhere: The Superb Jar Cookies Recipes
- My Writing Internship Journey At BMS.co.in By Sangita Maity
- The Best Birthday Cake Recipes You Can Give A Try (Part I)
- The Best Red Velvet Cake Recipes You Can Make
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipes You Can Make On Your Own
- Yummy Delicious Strawberry Cake Recipes That You Can Make
- How To Make The Perfectly Amazing & Delightful Birthday Cake
- How To Study Effectively For Academic Success?
- How To Write Awesome Great Articles For The Web?
- The Best Birthday Cake Recipes You Can Give A Try (Part II)
- Amazing Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes You Can Try
- Cakes Everywhere: The Best Brunch Cakes
- The Best Cake Recipes You Can Make Easily (Part 1)
- The Best Cake Recipes You Can Make Easily (Part 2)
- Cookies Everywhere: Party Time Cookies Recipes (Part 1)
- Cookies Everywhere: Party Time Cookies Recipes (Part 2)
- Cookies Everywhere: Top Rated Holiday Cookies
- Cookies Everywhere: The Unique Cookies