Mercantile Process Model of E-Commerce: –
Mercantile process is an interaction model between consumer and Merchants for online commerce.
• This is necessary to buy and sell goods, a buyer, a seller, and other parties should follow some standard business processes.
• The establishment of a common merchant process (or set off processes) is must to increase the convenience for customers.
• A well established standard process using processing credit cards purchases contributed more for the E-Commerce.
There are three types of mercantile models.
• Mercantile models from the consumer’s perspective
• Mercantile models from the merchant’s perspective