What is NMAT exam all about?
NMAT is the entrance exam for admission to all the MBA Full Time courses of NMIMS Mumbai and the PGDM courses of NMIMS Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
NMIMS Offers a wide range of MBA programs, both general management and specialised areas, to suit industry requirements and make a student future ready.
When is it conducted?
NMAT is conducted in a time frame of 3 months, allowing choice of two retakes to the students should any of them wish to. In such cases, the best of three scores will be considered. It is usually conducted in the month of October- December.
- The candidate must be a graduate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in first attempt.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply subject to clearing the final examination in first attempt with 50% aggregate marks.
- For all the Full Time programs, candidates with two or more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred.
Format of the exam:
- The NMAT is a computer-based test conducted over a period of 10 weeks
- You can select your test date and slot based on choice and availability
- A candidate can take NMAT up to a maximum of 3 times (first attempt plus 2 retake attempts) including no shows, if he / she wishes to.
- There has to be a gap of at least 15 days between two successive attempts.
- For candidates having multiple attempts, the best score (total and sectional) is considered for short listing purposes.
- The result for each attempt is declared separately, approximately 15 days after the test attempt.
For details regarding sections and syllabus please visit:
For details regarding Colleges that accept NMAT scores, please visit:
Latest posts by Ami Pandya (see all)
- Mumbai Matters News – Print And Social Media Partner - April 23, 2015
- Everything you need to know about ‘Fests.info’ our Online Media Partner! - April 23, 2015
- Awesome Study Guide For You To Score Maximum In Production And Material Management - December 1, 2014