- Two bananas
- 4 Popsicle sticks
- Chocolate (chips/bars)
- Toppings (peanuts/sprinkles)
- Butter (less than a table spoon)
- Waxed paper
Once you have everything needed, start by peeling the bananas and slicing them into halves. Then, put a popsicle stick in every half (now you have 4 Lollinanas).
If you choose to add peanuts as toppings, then now’s the time to take the amount of peanuts you want and crush them.
Meanwhile melt your chocolate by putting it in a microwave safe bowl and stirring it every 30 seconds, till its smooth. Add small amount of butter(less than a tablespoon) too while you are still stirring the chocolate.
Now take you Lollinanas and get them covered with chocolate while it’s still melted and add your toppings (crushed peanuts/sprinkles). Once you are done with that, place a waxed paper on a pan and then put these Lollinanas on the waxed paper.
In final step, put the pan in the freezer and wait till all the chocolate solidifies (approx. 3 hours).
Then voila! Your delicious LOLLINANAS are ready!
– By Saloni Tolia
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016