Section 68 provides that any person who, either knowingly or recklessly making any statement promise or forecast which is false, deceptive or misleading, or by any dishonest concealment of material facts, induces or attempts to induce another person to enter into or to offer to enter into any agreement for, or with a view to acquiring, depositing of, subscribing for, underwriting shares or debentures, shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to five years or with fine which may extend to Rs. 1,00,000 or with both.
The following two tabs change content below.
vipin0785| | | Notes, Question Banks, Question Papers, TYBMS, bms sem 5, november 2016, prelim paper, question bank, TYBMS, tybms 2016| 1
IAPM Prelims Answer all questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Attempt any 2 sub questions from Q 1-4. All...
Login or Register
There are no users currently online
- Black Book Project Topic Ideas For Marketing on
- How To Survive And Avoid ATKT BMS Exams? on
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019