In sales responsibilities include
- Achieving sales targets set for the year
- Mobilizing resources – co-cordinating for stocks, advertising budgets etc, for achieving the above.
- Planning and implementing tactical plans for the year in the territory.
- Executing special schemes / promotions
- Managing various channels of distribution like distributors, dealers, showrooms
- Supervising the CFAs (which are the stocking points) with respect to their adherence to company norms.
- Reporting and communicating with other departments in the region and with the corporate head office.
And the responsibilities for a marketing professional include
- New product development from concept generation to launch
- Advertising and promotion
- Market research
- Sales forecasting and planning on an on-going basis
- Developing marketing programmes
- Devising special promotion schemes
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019