Q. 1) 5 Interesting Facts About YOU:
1) Achievements / Skills / Knowledge (Academics & Extra-curricular):
2) What is your aim / philosophy of life?
3) What are your future plans after BMS?
4) What are your hobbies / likes?
5) Any dislikes?
1) Achievements will be when I will be successful in my life and my knowledge is what I learned from my life.
2) Like everyone, I want to have a successful future with all my needs.
3) I want to do MBA in Marketing.
4) I like to do dancing and singing and enjoy my life to the fullest.
5) I don’t like if any of my friends hurt me for no reason because friends are more important for me.
Q.2) 5 Fantastic Facts About Your BMS Life:
1) Positive / Negative things about your BMS course?
2) How has BMS course helped you to develop your personality? / What did you learn from BMS?
3) Any changes to be done in BMS?
4) Favorite college memories?
1) Positive things is it teaches us to be independent about ourself but negative thing is sometime creative negativity in me that how will I manage so much work at a time.
2) It taught me how to communicate with others without any fear about what they will think about us.
3) Few subjects we really don’t need in BMS.
4) My college freshers party, Industrial visits, my friends are all precious memories for me.
Q.3) What are the thoughts / advices / tips you would like to give to today’s youngsters?
Be confident about yourself. Don’t think about others because they all always make our confidence low, be what you are and achieve your success. Be positive and life will be awesome.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019