An Interview with Mr. Ritam Chakraborty, CEO & Founder, Incog9ito
By Karan Mange, Correspondent, BMS.co.in
- Tell us something about yourself?
I studied Diploma in Computer Science and Technology (CST) from Dumkal Polytechnic, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India. Previously I worked in a small firm in Siliguri, named Universal Info Service as a Data Entry Operator. I always hoped to do something of my own. One day when my father asked me to choose between a Job and Business. I utilized that opportunity and started a Web Services firm named “incog9ito”. It was founded on 21 June, 2012 at Durgapur, West Bengal.
- Tell us something about your venture?
IncoG9ito (www.incog9ito.com) mainly deals with all kinds of Web Services. The services we provide are Web Designing & Development, Maintenance & Analysis, Web Applications Development, Web Refreshment Projects, Software Solutions, Graphics Designing, Corporate Identity Design and many more.
We believe in creating simple yet unique web designs that are aesthetically appealing and visually pleasing to the eye. Our sole aim is to build designs in order to project the right ideas of our clients as per their needs and requirement. Our team of web designers in incoG9ito uses the latest design techniques and the state of art tools for developing easily navigable and accessible web pages, graphics and content optimized specially for the web. We are a specialist in providing effective and affordable web designs for your Company. We design websites to lead your business to an advantageous position.
We at Incog9ito believe in changing the view of Web Services sector. Stay updated with us.
- Whom do you admire as your role model?
My role model is Steve Jobs. He is the person who told, Stay Hungry Stay Foolish. He is the person who has never stopped in life without achieving his goals. He is the person who changed the world.
- “Management is core to every individual, organization & society.” Give your views on it.
Obviously, without a perfect management an individual, an organization and a society cannot run freely and smoothly. It helps to build a better system ensuring success at all levels.
- Name 3 qualities of prime importance that an entrepreneur should possess.
An Entrepreneur should possess the following 3 qualities:
Greed and Hunger
Honesty and Hard Work
- According to you, what are the challenges for Entrepreneurship today?
The main challenge an Entrepreneur today faces is lack of work or just say, lack of projects. No one trusts a new company. They fear whether we can deal with their project or not. No one doesn’t even bother to give a chance to a fresh Entrepreneur.
- Do you think today’s economy is conducive for a new venture to start upon?
Obviously not. Today’s Angel Investors or VCs doesn’t want to take a chance choosing a newly started company. Firstly, they always see How big is your team and do not see the potential of the startup or the Entrepreneur.
- What qualities you see for apart from the required academic qualification while recruiting a person?
Academic qualification doesn’t matter even. There should be some particular skills, on which the candidate has an expertise.
- “Earning more & more is the motive behind any business.” Is it justifiable?
No. The truth is Hard Work, Honesty and a Good Behavior is the key to any successful business. And yes, of course, Self Satisfaction is a must.
- Share with us the most enjoyable & most embarrassing moment you had experienced on work.
The most enjoyable moment was when I got the first project, which I am working on.
The most embarrassing moment was, when the first client denied to give the project, as I am a fresh Entrepreneur.
- Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
It is a very informative portal. BMS students must visit this portal regularly. It helps to get focused.
Latest posts by karan (see all)
- Latest Notification for MMS/MBA admissions 2014-16 - July 11, 2014
- 7 Reasons To Ensure You Do An MMS/MBA - July 7, 2014
- What is the difference between MBA and PGDM program? - July 6, 2014