Name – HEMA RAO
College Name – S.K. COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND COMMERCE (NERUL)
Course Name – BMS
GPA / Percentage: 73.57%
Admission cutoff % (approx):
1) Tell us about yourself?
I am purely from a commerce background. Management related fields were more of my interest and priority. Thus I took admissions in BMS. After BMS I am planning to pursue CS – company secretary
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It feels really good that the efforts of my teachers and my hard work paid off well.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
I would like to give credit first of all to my mother who supported me in every stepping stone of my struggle, my friends but not the least my principal sir, teachers without their support & guidance I won’t have achieved what I have now
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
No, it began gradually as exams were near
But for my project I started from day 1 of my TY. It was like rearing your own child, from collecting information, analyzing, preparing questionnaires, getting checked by your project head, and whole heartedly working on it has really fetched me good marks
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I haven’t followed any specific timetable or strategies but yes definitely the internal tests and practice papers taken by our college faculty helped me in knowing my mistakes, and correcting them, as well as it helped me in time management which is very important during university exams. For FM daily practise is needed.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Business Ethics, Special studies in Marketing, Service Sector
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
One should always write answers in points and highlight the heading of points. It becomes easy for the moderator to conclude that you know the answer.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
One should understand the case properly and write accordingly:
Summary of the case, Problem in the Case, Solution to the Case in short and finally attempt the given questions which gives a good presentation to the case.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes I had drawn diagrams in all theory paper
It is mandatory to do because it helps to gain marks and gives good presentation
10) Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
No specific time table is needed. I did study I gave my 100% without any kind of distractions.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
Short break in between study time
12) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
I would suggest:
TAKE A RISK, TAKE A CHANCE, MAKE A CHANGE AND BREAKAWAY ALL FEAR…
13) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
Believe in yourself, because nothing is impossible in this world as IMPOSSIBLE itself says I M POSSIBLE
(14) Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019