Course Name – BMS
Rank in TY Sem V : 1st
GPA / Percentage: A grade / 74%
1) Tell us about yourself?
I am from bhavna trust college in deonar, I Have completed my 11, 12 from ambedkar college in wadala. I joined BMS because I am interested in management studies. After BMS, I will do job / part time MBA.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It feels great, I Feel proud & confident. I have worked hard for the last 2 yrs it feels very nice to see the result. I have to thanks my parents & my friends. I was very nervous, before the exam hall i took 10min off, thought of all good times I’ve had relaxed my body and I wrote exam & it has worked so well.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
My parents, my teacher and my God.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
According to me, all subjects are easy. FM, Logistics and Ecommerce are my favorite.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
I do the case studies everyday. Just give 10 minutes, simply read, understand and solve it properly.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes, if required you can draw diagrams because it explains the answers in more easy way and effective to understand.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
First to calculate the days remaining for exams and what subjects are remaining to study. Assign the number of days for a subject.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
In case of that situation, I do my hobby paintings to reduce stress and that gives me more confidence.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education?
Very first I Remove all that things or system to do very slow of any work & Irresponsible of any kind of problem. Do every thing in just like proper manner or well educated, knowledge oriented people or fill that post and reduce this system to give value of money and not to Education. I think e-commerce education system to make study is more easier or simple.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
15) Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019