Internet Marketing Techniques:
Internet marketing techniques are of 2 types:
1) Passive Techniques.
2) Aggressive Techniques.
1) Passive Techniques: Passive techniques are considered to be those methods that require the user to ‘pull’ the information from the website.
2) Aggressive Techniques: Aggressive techniques are considered to be those techniques in which the website “pushes” the information on to the customer regardless of whether the consumers is interested or not.
Some of the marketing techniques:
• Solicited, targeted e-mail.
• Interactive sites.
• Banner advertising.
• Off-line advertising.
• Unsolicited targeted e-mail.
• Spam Mail.
• E-mail, chain letters.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019