Hrithik Roshan is an Indian film actor. He has established a successful career in Bollywood, has won six Filmfare Awards, and is cited in the media as one of the most attractive male celebrities in India.
Some Facts You Would Love To Know About The Most Attractive Actor-Hrithik Roshan:
1. Hrithik Roshan was born on January 10, 1974 to then film star Rakesh Roshan (now producer/director) and wife Pinky Roshan, Hrithik (aka Duggu) grew up in the world of cinema, not truly understanding the hardships that one must endure to achieve success in the industry.
2. Hrithik attended Sydneham College (with longtime friend Uday Chopra) and earned his Bachelor’s Degree in B’Comm. Duggu enrolled himself in Kishor Namit Kapoor’s acting classes without informing his parents until months later. He wanted to reach his potential before showcasing his talent to his family, and then the world.
These are some pictures below of Hrithik Roshan:
3. Hrithik Roshan is known to be a doting dad and is often pictured spending time with his kids and doing fun things. In an interview with The Times of India, Hrithik said, “Hrehaan and Hridhaan are pure angels and pure delight. Unfortunately, they are not naughty and that keeps me a little concerned as I too was not naughty as a kid. I am now trying to push them out to do things. They are too special and beautiful and being around them is such a great opportunity to contribute to them. I love playing a father.”
There are some pictures below of the dad and son duo:
4. Hrithik Roshan married his long time sweetheart, Sussanne Khan, daughter of actor Sanjay Khan, on 20 December 2000. Hrithik had known Sussanne since the age of twelve.They moved among the same circle of friends while they were growing up in Juhu but Hrithik was shy to confess his feelings. Sussanne became his girlfriend for 4 years before their marriage. The couple has two sons, Hrehaan (born in 2006) and Hridhaan (born in 2008). On 13 December 2013, Hrithik announced that he and his wife Sussanne has decided to separate and end their 17-year long relationship. Their divorce was finalized by Bandra family court in Mumbai on 1 November 2014
5 .Hrithik Roshan has two thumbs on his right hand.Although it is usually hidden in his films, it was shown in ”Koi… Mil Gaya”and was even used as a minor plot point, as Jaadoo the alien was also designed to have two thumbs. The two thumbs have been covered for most of his movies.
There are some pictures below showing Two thumbs:
6. Hrithik Roshan’s work in the entertainment industry are as follows:
- Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000)
- Fiza (2000)
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001)
- Koi… Mil Gaya (2003)
- Lakshya (2004)
- Krrish (2006)
- Dhoom 2 (2006)
- Jodhaa Akbar (2008)
- Guzaarish (2010)
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)
- Agneepath (2012)
- Krrish 3 (2013)
- Bang Bang! (2014)
Hrithik Roshan’s Few Hit Songs: