- According to the provisions of the act and to the conditions contained in its Memorandum of Association, a company may by passing a special resolution alter or add to its Articles of association.
- The company must file with the Registrar of Companies a copy of special resolution within 1 month from the date of its passing
- The altered Articles of association will bind the member in the same form as the original articles.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019