Helsinki Day is observed on 12 June 2014 to celebrate the city of Helsinki. On this day, the Helsinki Medal is awarded to noteworthy citizens and the city council awards the medals. The day has been celebrated since 1959 in Finland.
Here we present Helsinki Day 2014 Messages, Facts In English:
- Helsinki Festival is the largest arts festival in Finland, organised annually in late summer. The festival’s aim is to make art accessible for all.
- In 2014, the Helsinki Festival is arranged from August 15-31.
- The Night of the Arts is arranged on 21 August 2014.
- In 2013, the festival had more than 200,000 visitors.
- The 2013 Helsinki Festival programme line-up featured classical and world music, circus, dance, theatre, a children’s programme, cinema and a range of urban events.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019