The American search giant founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin has made a tiny change in its logo which no one can even make out. But here is a brief description of the change in the logo with a pictorial comparative representation.
The Old Logo –
Below is the new one with the difference –
Cannot spot the difference? It’s nearly impossible to detect the change with the naked eye.
The change that is made is – Spacing in the second ‘g’ and the ‘l’ has been slightly tweaked to give make it look more evenly positioned for smaller screens, according to a Google spokesperson.
Still cannot make out? That’s a Laugh Out Loud situation.
Below is an image in the GIF format which would make it very clear where in the changes are shown with a slight movement of the letters in the logo.
- The difference was first flagged on Reddit
- The logo was updated over Memorial Day weekend
- The letter ‘g’ has been moved one pixel to the right.
- And the ‘l’ has been moved one pixel down and another to the right.
- Eagle-eyed Reddit users first flagged the updated look
- Google did not publicize the change as they sometimes have in the past.
This logo seems to be much cleaner but it isn’t a major departure from its predecessor. This change is actually not a worth because it’s hardly perceptible.
By Anand Thakkar
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019