As you know all of us have gathered here to celebrate 67th independence day of our nation. This day, after the hosting national flag, we salute and remember the heroic deeds of all freedom fighters. As a citizen of India, I feel so proud to give a speech on Independence Day and share some of my views with you all. On the night of August 14, 1947, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru rose to make a speech on Independence day in New Delhi, When the world sleeps, India will wake to life and freedom. India became free from the British rule. Now, India is the largest democratic country in the world. The country strength is to find, Unity in diversity. But, there are stray incidents that test her secularism but the people of India are ready to sacrifice anything for the cause of unity.
We know that Single person cannot defend it; again group effort is essential, it is nothing but unity.
But again How to form this unity?
We should always remember that only patriotism can form unity irrespective of religion, language, caste, customs and traditions. So having patriotism only can save the freedom of our nation.
To keep faith in secularism
No compromise must be with patriotism,
Punish the forces that support terrorism
Else one bad day we will loose our freedom.
Jai Hind!!! Jai Bharat..!!!!
- Top 10 Awesome Patriotic Happy Independence Day 2014 SMS, Facebook Status, WhatsApp Messages
- 15 August 2014 Independence Day Hindi & Urdu Shayari, SMS, Facebook Status, WhatsApp Messages
- 2014 Indian Independence Day HD Images, Wallpapers For Whatsapp, Facebook
- Happy 68th Independence Day of India 2014 SMS, Wishes & Messages
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019