There are 3 features of primary dimensions.
1. Some particular primary dimensions may have a powerful impact on an individual’s life. E.g. caste has unduly large influence on some persons. When some person in position of authority in an organization may tend to favor employees who belong to their caste.
2. Primary dimensions are important to other people. They tend to be noticed.
3. Primary dimensions are more likely to be associated with prejudices or stereotypes.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019