Failures of Strategic Planning:
- Managers are inadequately prepared for strategic planning,
- The information for preparing the plans is insufficient for planning for action.
- The goals of the organization is too vague to be of value.
- The business units are not clearly identified.
- The reviews of the strategic plans of the business units are not done effectively.
- The link between strategic planning and control is insufficient.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019