Disadvantages of outdoor media:
1. Outdoor advertising when employed on a national basis proves to be expensive.
2. Outdoor advertising is not selective in the sense that once the outdoor ad is put it is seen even by people who are not the target audience.
3. Blind spot is the most dangerous thing marketers fear. The term is used to refer to a campaign that is sustained for a long time. The audience gets bored seeing at the same hoardings. As in the case of FROOTI the DIGEN VERMA campaign bored the people. AMUL is one of the companies that constantly innovates.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019