Disadvantages Of Globalization
- Increased flow of skilled and non-skilled jobs from developed to developing nations as corporations seek out the cheapest labor.
- Spread of a materialistic lifestyle and attitude that sees consumption as the path to prosperity
- International bodies like the world trade organization infringe on national and individual
- Greater risk of diseased being transported unintentionally between nations.
- Greater chance of reactions for globalization being violent in an attempt to preserve cultural heritage.
- Increased likelihood of economic disruptions in one nation effecting all nations.
- Threat that control of world media by a handful of corporations will limit cultural expression.
- Take advantage of weak regulatory rules in developing countries.
- Increase in the chances of civil war within developing countries and open war between developing countries as they vie for resources.
- Decrease in environmental integrity as polluting corporations.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019