There are various methods for the firms to enter into a new business and restructure the existing one. Firms use following methods for building:
- Start-up route: In this route, the business is started from the scratch by building facilities, purchasing equipments, recruiting employees, opening up distribution outlet and so on.
- Acquisition: Acquisition involves purchasing an established company, complete with all facilities, equipment and personnel.
- Joint Venture: Joint venture involves starting a new venture with the help of a partner.
- Merger: Merger involves fusion of two or more companies into one company.
- Takeover: A company which is in financial distress can undergo the process of takeover. A takeover can be voluntary when the company requests another company to take over the assets and liabilities and save it from becoming bankrupt.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019